Exhibit space is available to all companies (OMG members and
non-members). The exhibit area will be open to all
Integrate.2003 Conference participants as well as all OMG
Technical Meeting attendees.
Table top space is available on a first-come, first-reserved basis. We provide a 6' skirted table and electric power. You may utilize up to a 10' booth backdrop. Additional equipment and services are available at exhibitor expense.
The fee schedule for exhibit space is as follows:
|Contributing, Domain, Platform or Influencing TMG Members:||NO CHARGE|
|Government, Trial, University or Analyst TMG Members:||US$300.00|
|Non TMG Members:||US$600.00|
One exhibitor badge is included. Additional exhibitor badges are available at $100.00 per day per badge. (Additional badges are not required for exhibitor personnel who register and pay the fee for either the Integrate.2003 Conference or the OMG Technical Meeting.)
Exhibit & Keynote Presentation passes are also available for $50.00 per pass. Each exhibitor will receive 50 free passes to distribute.
The exhibit area will be open Tuesday, September 9th from 1200 to 1800 and Wednesday, September 10th from 1000 to 1800. Those requesting a table in the exhibit area will take responsibility for all shipping, setup, staffing and operating of their demo station. Use of the demonstration area is solely at the risk of the participating member. TMG assumes no liability for lost, stolen or damaged equipment or supplies.
For more information or to reserve your space, please contact
Bob Jackson no later than Friday, August 29.
All submissions due by Friday, August 29, 2017
- Sign and Email Exhibit Agreement to TMG
- Submit a url for link from exhibitor pages on the TMG & Integrate 2003 web sites*
- * link will not be activated until signed agreement is received at TMG
- Submit (by email) a BRIEF Demo Description (2 paragraphs)
- Submit Name(s) & contact information for Exhibitor(s)
- Have Exhibitor(s) register for the meeting **
- ** Note in the 'Any Special Requirements' field "Exhibitor Badge Registration"
- Submit Logo Files (.jpeg & .gif)
- Submit Demonstrator’s Order Form (if applicable)
Attn: Event Coordinator: Chu Wang
Event Name: TMG Technical Meeting / Integrate 2003
Date of Event: September 9-10, 2017